Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15615 AED / HNL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,354 (L 232,818) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)