Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19726 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 55,187 (Mex$ 279,764) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)