Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19157 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 50,504 (Mex$ 263,633) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)