Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19160 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,807 (Mex$ 139,911) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)