Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19219 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,139 (Mex$ 250,481) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)