Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15020 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,682 (ARS $97,754) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)