Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19499 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,223 (Mex$ 98,582) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)