Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19343 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,636 (Mex$ 106,682) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 2,300 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)