Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22859 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,053 (ARS $170,843) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)