Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21108 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,712 (ARS $88,649) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)