Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19364 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,296 (ARS $109,976) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (12 minutes ago)