Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18153 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,886 (ARS $115,059) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)