Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19219 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,079 (Mex$ 172,118) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (32 minutes ago)