Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07021 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,536 (Php548,891) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)