Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07315 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,005 (Php861,278) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (25 minutes ago)