Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07025 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,781 (Php509,339) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)