Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,984 (CH$8,280,157) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)