Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 50,450 (CH$8,994,668) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)