Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19711 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,908 (Mex$ 90,853) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)