Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,494 (17,703TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)