Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.982 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,990 (17,308TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)