Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AED / UZS *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 71,828 (62,167,289 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)