Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AED / UZS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,549 (80,208,502 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)