Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 AED / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,770 prices entered by 251 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)