Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,170 prices entered by 279 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)