Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 AED / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 277 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)