Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.170 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,934 (R$ 39,269) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)