Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 AED / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,525 prices entered by 375 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)