Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 269 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)