Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,256 prices entered by 316 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)