Cost of living comparison between Salatiga, Indonesia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,350 (Rp 129,265,917) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)