Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,186 (Rp 87,182,649) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)