Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,243 (Rp 135,097,595) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)