Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.114 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,233 (€6,134) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)