Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.544 AED / OMR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,485 (﷼ 3,089) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (30 minutes ago)