Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11243 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,909 (159,296 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)