Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 86,094 ($23,444) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)