Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 84,398 ($22,979) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (34 minutes ago)