Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 59,603 (€15,373) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)