Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.158 AED / GBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 47,363 (£9,182) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)