Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.706 AED / GBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 79,806 (£16,959) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)