Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,909 (€13,817) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)