Cost of living comparison between Saint-Denis, Reunion and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.952 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 73,477 (€18,592) in Saint-Denis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (41 minutes ago)