Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03494 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,546 (₨559,484) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)