Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 75,838 (₨2,159,787) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)