Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.675 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,744 (8,877 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (about 1 hour ago)