Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.762 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,013 (9,780 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)