Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.580 AED / LYD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,516 (16,092 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)