Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.688 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,825 (8,864 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)