Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,925 (€6,405) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)