Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06188 AED / RUB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,580 (руб 494,215) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)