Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06178 AED / RUB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,775 (руб 239,145) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)