Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 51,332 ($13,978) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)