Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 34% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 108,512 ($29,546) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (34 minutes ago)