Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 96,341 ($26,232) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)