Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 101,107 ($27,532) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)