Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21132 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,703 (ARS $102,703) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (41 minutes ago)