Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01164 AED / KZT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,860 (2,565,024 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)