Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 AED / KZT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,424 (1,399,152 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)