Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,489 ($b30,796) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)