Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.316 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,238 (€8,164) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)