Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.852 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,525 (C$12,106) in Regina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)