Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.102 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,901 (€8,020) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)