Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,450 (€7,717) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)