Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 58,739 (€15,176) in Regensburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)