Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.131 AED / GBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,119 (£7,819) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)