Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,819 (﷼ 275,108,714) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)