Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 AED / DKK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,565 (kr66,277) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)