Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 70,084 (68,914 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)