Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.036 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,083 (36,755 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)