Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.052 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,913 (28,447 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (28 minutes ago)