Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.082 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,625 (17,219 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)