Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18658 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,155 (Mex$ 172,336) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)