Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.505 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 45,771 (NZ$18,274) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)