Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 45,025 (NZ$16,881) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)