Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.739 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,383 (NZ$15,837) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)