Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.681 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 46,573 (NZ$17,373) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)