Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27984 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,152 (R 164,921) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)