Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27221 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,076 (R 161,918) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)