Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30390 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,163 (R 86,091) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)