Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28453 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,615 (R 135,716) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)