Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,968 (﷼ 143,607,803) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)