Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,938 (﷼ 218,287,564) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)