Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,320 (元35,098) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)