Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,999 (元71,017) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (43 minutes ago)