Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 49,934 (12,237,073 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (28 minutes ago)