Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,805 (9,999,852 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)