Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 77,270 (18,935,579 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)