Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 44,841 (10,988,967 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (41 minutes ago)