Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 50,026 (12,258,260 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)