Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00408 AED / KPW *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,108 (9,827,894 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 2 hours ago)