Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,025 (Bs 78,830) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)