Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 8,989 (Bs 61,042,986) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)