Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12487 AED / UYU
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,391 ($U251,389) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)