Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12888 AED / UYU
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,104 ($U210,304) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)