Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12978 AED / UYU
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,196 ($U433,017) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)