Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12754 AED / UYU
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,438 ($U442,530) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)