Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00574 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,706 (CH$4,653,956) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)